OHV Trail Guide
Welcome to the on-line version of our off-highway vehicle trail guide. This interactive map includes all the trail systems from our most recent paper maps. The number or letter next to each trail/area name corresponds to the printed map.
- Click the link in the top left corner of the map and display a list of trails/areas available.
- Click on the trail name to highlight the trail on the map to display links to the OHV Trail Guide and Directions.
- Un-check the box next to the vehicle type headings to hide trails/areas types you do not wish to display.
Note: The vehicle types specified are recommendations. Follow the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM)s and signage for the area and ride only on trails open to and wider than your OHV.
- Click individual markers on the map to display links to the OHV Trail Guide and Directions.
- Click the National Forest and Grassland labels for more information and links to the respective USFS website pages.
- Use the +/- buttons in the lower left corner to zoom in/out and click and drag anywhere on the map to navigate the view.
- Click the link in the top right corner of the map to display a full screen map and access the search function . For example, you can search for:
- Trail name (any word in the name)
- Trail letter/number from the printed STT map
- City (Searching by city displays a list of nearby maps to select, or you can zoom out to view the proximity of nearby trails.)
You can also view a list of trail systems on the OHV Trail Guide Index or Order FREE Printed Maps.
Note: For mobile device users, you may need to rotate your device 90 degrees to view the list and the map, and the map legend links may not be available in full screen mode.
You can also view a list of trail systems on the OHV Trail Guide Index or return to the Trail Maps page.